Summer plans are sure different this year than what we had expected, but that doesn’t mean that we still can’t create memories and go on adventures!
I needed to tell you guys about the amazing bed boxes by Jetkids! We were lucky enough to have them #gifted to us.
You def do not need to hop on a plane to enjoy these guys! My kiddos drive them around the house constantly, use them as their snack trays as well as their footrests! I love when kids products have more than one use like this one!
A few ways to use them:
- They are super spacious and the perfect size for the kiddos clothes, toys and snacks, you name it!
- They can RIDE on them! They straddle their bedbox and can race and pull each other around. The swivel wheels make it super easy for them to maneuver by themselves!
- They can cozy up on a chair, couch or anywhere really and use their bedbox as a footrest
- They can simply flip the cover as well and make it into a snack tray!
- We all know these can be used on the plane – the perfect carryon for the kids, makes it easier to travel and guys, it turns into a BED for the plane, perfect for those early morning plane/train rides!
Right now they have some amazing new bundles with the bedbox, their blankets as well as their amazing new crew backpack. The perfect daycation or travel pack, you could get for the kiddos! To find out more about these products and see why we love them so much click the link.
This is now an essential thing for us when we go to the cottage, swimming, a day trip adventure or a trip and we highly recommend it!
If you have one let us know what you think!
So last night I went to my work Christmas dinner, dinner was amazing as it usually is at Chatterpauls (If you haven’t been there before it’s in Whitby and it’s a must).
But I got home and as soon as I walked in the house I just had a melt down…man I am thankful for my amazing husband. I don’t know what the reason for this meltdown was; if it was the realization that I’ve been such a difficult person to live with, if it was the feeling of not being happy with myself, if it was the miscarriages that sometimes I can’t hold back, the exhaustion , or probably just a big mixed bag of everything together.
But after talking to my kick ass husband and telling him I’m sorry for being such a bitch towards him I realized a few things: I realized that I push everything to the back of my mind b/c of these 2 amazing humans that we have, I realized I push any sad/bad feelings aside because I never want them to see me like that, I realized that I push things that i’ve wanted to do forever to the side because well I’d rather spend the time and money on them and I realized that I always worry about everyone else and never focus on myself. By the end of the day I take it out on my husband b/c well who else are you going to take it out on?!?! These tiny humans make my day so much better and when I’m with them my heart is so full, but I don’t have the time to think about everything else going on either so unfortunately I act bitchy towards my husband b/c well he’s the closest to me, for that I can’t say sorry enough!
So I’ve decided finally on my new years resolutions – to do things that make me feel better/make me happy on top of making sure we have amazing family time
- Well was this blog so I can check that off – it really does make me feel better!
- Don’t worry about the weight – just get healthy and feel better, feel like YOU
- Sign up for the Interior Design course I’ve been wanting to do for years.
- Be a better example for my little humans
- More adventures with the family – less staying locked up in the house
- Get my house organized – Maybe I should watch that new show everyone is watching?!?! i’m afraid I will become too obsessed with it so have been boycotting it
- Go on more dates with just me and the hubs – even if it’s just for a cup of coffee
- The most important one – Make sure My family is happy and living life to the fullest…including me!
To all the Moms I challenge you to make New Years Resolutions for JUST you as well as for your family!
*featured image taken by Caitlin Free Photography*
Have you guys gone to the pop up “Happy Place” yet?!?!
I have to say it’s pretty cool if you’re one of those ppl where all you care about is getting cool pics. I also have to say that I am a picture whore!!! I love pictures, the more pictures I have the better, the cooler the pics can be the better..I love pics so much that I have 30, 626 photos on my Iphone and I have to say I really did not like being at this place!
I should have listened to my one friend…she’s very honest like me but I didn’t because it got soo much hype. It’s probably cool for older kids I guess but us with our 4 year old and our 2 year old (who I don’t like to take anywhere..shhhh) it was more of an unhappy place than anything! You literally go there, stand in a line, take a pic….go to the next part stand in a line take a pic…and you feel rushed b/c there is so many ppl behind you and you don’t want to hold all these ppl up to get the photo you know you could get.
Hayden was fine (our 4 year old), Hunter well he’s a whole other story..he just screamed and hit me the entire time b/c he just wanted to go and do his thang.
But a bit about Hunter he’s legit the happiest kid at home, you take him out and it’s like something/someone has possessed the child, so maybe it was a bad call on my behalf. Not to mention yes it is free for kids 4 and under, however it cost Myself and my husband 85$ to stand in lines for an hour!! It’s def not something I would recommend for young ones and def something I would never go to again!
I have heard ppl have loved it and have had amazing experiences, maybe we went the wrong day as I have yet to hear a negative thing about it besides from my good trusted friend who I will make sure I listen to no matter what. I think sometimes you just have to go see it to believe it and to make sure you didn’t miss out on something awesome..well I could have dealt without it.
What are your thoughts about it ?!?!